Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun on the Farm

So I took little pipsqueak out today for some photos at a local farm. We had a fun time. Elaina LOVED seeing the birds in the pen, and kept saying "tweet, tweet". Then we went to the goats.... I went up to pet the goat, then Connor went up to pet the goat and it was fine. When Elaina got up to the goat, he decided that either he didn't like her, or her didn't like her bright pink hat, and he head butted her right then and there. Thinking I was gonna get some cute petting goat picture, I got the head butt instead. She then looked at the goat, and pointed her finger straight at it, and said "NO! NO!". So, for a good laugh, I had to include this first picture!



































3 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like she had fun! Good pics!

Denise said...

Well, your cowgirl is just precious! Who knew that they made cowboy hats with a tiara attached?? She's beautiful and your excellent photos really show that. Great work!!!

A mom in the 'burbs said...

Wow! I love this series!! You caught some really magical shots--love the one of her looking up at the outhouse door, the one with the windmill over her shoulder, her face in profile with the big dandelion thingy, her face against the window and some of the rest were really spectacular! :) Can I scrapbook them for you?? :)